party wall surveyor Morden, London
Party Walls Surveyors are an independent firm based in London. We specialise in all residential and commercial party wall matters and cover the Morden area. Some of our services include:
- Free advice for those with Party Wall queries
- Preparing and serving valid Party Wall Notices
- Acting as the Adjoining Owners Party Wall Surveyor
- Acting as the Building Owners Party Wall Surveyor
- Acting as the Agreed Party Wall Surveyor
- Undertaking and preparing Schedules of Condition
- Preparation and negotiation of Party Wall Awards and Agreements
CALL US FOR FREE ADVICE 0203 239 8666
The Party Wall Act provides the framework for preventing and resolving disputes in relation to party walls, boundary walls and excavations near to neighbouring properties.
DO YOU INTEND TO CARRY OUT WORK WHICH INVOLVES:
- Work on an existing wall, ceiling or floor structure shared with another property?
- Building on or at the boundary with another property?
- Excavating near a neighbouring building or structure?
If your building works are within the scope of the Party Wall Act, you must serve the statutory notice on all those defined in the Act as ‘adjoining owners’.
Proceeding with your building project without issuing valid notices to adjoining owners can render your building works as unlawful.
Failure to issue a Party Wall notice to all affected adjoining owners it is possible that the adjoining owner may apply to the court to have an injunction served in order that you will stop work.
We can advise on whether the building works are ‘notifiable’ and whether notices need to be served.
We can advise on matters which will help the Building owner complete their work in a lawful and timely manner whilst covering any concerns which will affect all adjoining owners buildings.